Friday, May 27, 2011

High Heels

Ever since I was a little gurl, I loved high heels. I'd wear my mom's clothes, but more importantly, I'd wear her shoes. And now when I see girls in the street, I mostly get jealous of their cute shoes and clothes.

Since those days, I've yearned for a closet like this. A closest that shows I'm a well-taken care of woman. A woman whose man recognizes the needs of a woman.


There's something that's just so damn sexy about high heels. Maybe it's the way they make it impossible not to shake your ass. But for me, it's the way they delicately lift my ankle and strap over my toes, and the way they force me to move sexily, that really turns me on.

I can spend hours shaving, painting my nails, choosing clothes, doing my hair, practicing my girly voice, but nothing makes me feel sexier than putting on a hot pair of stilettos.

I particularly love the kind with the strap that wraps around my ankle. Being strapped to the heels makes me feel so much more girly... I guess it's the bondage to femininity ;)



And since then, I've wished I could be a bimbo slut who strutted her hot little ass around in some damn sexy stilettos and maybe nothing else.

Yeah, you know those heels are hot. And you'd love to watch me prance around in them.

Heels make blowjobs so much sexier.

And I'd never dream of letting you bend me over something unless I was wearing them.

Getting fucked up the ass while wearing heels makes me feel so fucking sexy and girly.

1 comment:

  1. hi honey, love the blog, where you based? xx

    ReplyDelete