Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Confession to the World

For the longest time, I've wished I was a girl so everyday I could be a sexy little bimbo that gives men hardons when I walk by. I love wearing fishnets, short dresses, and high heels. I love showing off my beautiful round ass to horny men who need a few good holes to jizz in.


I wish I was a girl so I could suck and fuck big hard cocks in three holes simultaneous. I'd take as many cocks as would fuck me.




I long to stand on my knees eating tasty cock after tasty cock.


And to get a mouth full of cum.


I long to be assfucked by a real man and treated like the little t-girl whore I am.

So, anyone want me to suck their cock?

Cum in my mouth?

Fuck my ass?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit and your hot comments! And I wish you good luck with your blog! I am curious about your next posts! :)

    ReplyDelete